Homelessness, Housing and Allocations One-Day Conference
4-5 Gray's Inn Square is excited to offer a one-day conference on housing, homelessness and allocations, covering all the latest developments and law.
Speakers are former members of Arden Chambers (now of 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square) who are experts in the field, together with an exciting guest speaker from the Gangmasters Authority.
Please email David Wright - Director of Business Development (email@example.com) to obtain the password for handout/slides.
- Jonathan Manning - Intentionality and Affordability Download Handout Download Slides
- Lysbeth Ford - Modern Slavery in the UK Labour Market Download Slides
- John McCafferty - Allocations Download Slides
- Ian Peacock - Homelessness Reduction Act Download Slides
- Iain Colville - Out of Area Placements Download Handout
- Toby Vanhegan - Brexit and Eligibility Download Handout
- Andrew Dymond - Priority Need Download Handout Download Slides
- Annette Cafferkey - Equality Act Download Handout
- Rea Murray - Serving Notice to Quit After Death Download Handout
- Júlia Tomás - Tackling Modern Slavery in the Homelessness Sector Download Slides
- Philippa Seal - Capacity and Housing Download Handout Download Slides
- Hannah Gardiner - Succession and Simawi Download Handout Download Slides