Our members undertake all aspects of employment law, collective and individual. Particular areas of expertise include industrial relations, off payroll working and IR35, and dismissals and employment rights. Our members have experience in handling internal and regulatory investigations spanning a variety of sectors. As a multi-disciplinary set, our team has experience in matters that cross over with other areas of law, including business crime, professional discipline and regulatory, civil liberties and human rights and commercial litigation.
We will always outline the risks from the start. Members are highly experienced in alternative dispute resolution with many members being accredited mediators or having appeared as counsel in mediations.
We offer advice and advocacy in the following areas:
- ADR (negotiations, mediations, arbitrations etc).
- Disciplinary hearings
- Discrimination – including sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation and religion or belief
- Drafting of employment policies, contracts of employment, and other documents.
- Equal Pay
- Redundancy, TUPE and other employment protection issues
- Restrictive covenants
- Unfair Dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal and other disputes relating to contracts of employment
To register an interest in sending instructions to Chambers please Click Here
or call +44(0) 20 7404 5252