4-5 Gray’s Inn Square is offering 3-day non-assessed mini-pupillages to take place in the week commencing 6 September 2021. The aim of these mini-pupillages is to give a meaningful insight into the working life of chambers and its barrister members. The three days will include the opportunity to visit court, participate in advocacy exercises, and attend talks and workshops given by members of chambers.
- Applications may be made using the application form at any time but must be submitted on or before 30 April 2021 .
- Completed application forms should be sent by email to the mini-pupillage committee at email@example.com
- All candidates will be contacted in the week commencing 7 June 2021 to inform them of the outcome of their application.
- Mini-pupillages are available to those who will be over the age of 18 and will have completed at least 1 year of an undergraduate law degree, at least 2 years of any other undergraduate degree, or are enrolled in either a senior status LL.B or other qualifying graduate diploma in law as of 1 September 2021.
- Mini-pupillages are unfunded but requests to reimburse reasonable travel and accommodation costs will be considered.
- 4-5 has a clear and firm Equal Opportunities policy to which it is committed. Applicants’ personal information will not be disclosed to the persons determining the applications for mini-pupillages. Applicants are asked to complete a confidential Equality and Diversity Monitoring Questionnaire, which will not be made available to those involved in the selection process. 4-5 will make reasonable adjustments where those are requested and can be accommodated.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square cannot guarantee that mini-pupillages will take place during the week commencing 6 September 2021. If physical mini-pupillages cannot take place chambers may consider a virtual alternative. All successful applicants will be contacted closer to the time with a confirmation e-mail.
To register an interest in sending instructions to Chambers please Click Here
or call +44(0) 20 7404 5252